Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where Bloggers Create!

So funny that I just did a blog to introduce my new studio a few days ago and I today I found out about Where Bloggers Create...a blog party on July 24th where bloggers are going to showcase their workspaces! So cool!

My studio is so not even close to the tricked out studios that a lot of people have, but it's brand new, and it's mine and I love it. I hope a few people come and check out my studio here at boogdoodle and read about what I'm up to in there. I'll definitely be at the party on July 24th, checking out tons of studios and sneaking away with some studio style secrets. For one, I've got to LOSE THE WALLPAPER in my room!!!! So I'll especially be looking for color ideas...hey, I've got a red couch to work with!

If you've come to check out my studio, do leave me a comment and tell me what you think. I'd love to hear your ideas and I welcome all comments. Thanks for coming by! TTFN.

7 comments:

Karen Valentine said...

Hi there! I'm so happy to add you to the guest list. OMG there is going to ideas and inspiration gallore!!! See you on Friday!

Karen
My Desert Cottage
P.S. Thank you for your sweet comments about my blog :)

Claudia said...

I think your studio is fabulous and works perfectly for you! And by the way, I love the red sofa. I think that splash of color is great in the room.

zandra said...

So glad you joined the party so I could find you! Thanks, for sharing! Hugz, Z

Judy @ In His Grip said...

Hey, I am sure that your space will be great when you are finished and it will be worth the effort. I have a studio that is red come over and check it out at:

http://judysturman.typepad.com/in_his_grip/2009/01/stitches-by-sturman-studio-makeover.html

I am lovin' this party!!!!

Sandy said...

Your studio has some great bones and the red couch and yellow canvas art look like great starts for color inspiration! It looks like you also have a great storage unit. Have fun creating your dream space.

Sandy said...

Thank you for dropping in for a visit and for your sweet comments on my studio. This has been an amazing party! Have a great week!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I sure loved the WBC Party. The colors I see you've got going are red-blue-yellow. Go with that, unless you want to start over -- the colors of Ecuador are beautiful, mustard yellow, burnt orange, brick red, brownish green and dark brown. I bet you could do some magical things with those colors.


cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com